Booking and Payment
- Bookings are accepted by telephone, online, email or via post.
- Bookings cannot be accepted without the appropriate completed booking forms. Electronic or paper format.
- Any invoice must be settled within the 14 day terms. A surcharge of 20% will be applied if payment is outside of these terms, unless prior agreement has been made with Dover Marine Services.
- Payment can be made by card over the telephone or upon arrival (small charge applies). Cash, bank transfer or cheque payable to Dover Marine Services Ltd.
- All Bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Cheque payments – your booking will not be confirmed by email until the cheque clears (allow 7 working days)
- All cancellations must be in writing or by email.
- Refunds are only made in accordance with the following scale:
- Customer monies will be forfeited less than 7 days before course commencement.
- +7 days before course commencement, 85% will be refunded.
By Folkestone Sea Sports
- Folkestone Sea Sports reserve the right to cancel a course at any time if weather conditions are unsuitable.
- Folkestone Sea Sports reserve the right to cancel a course at any time where participant numbers fail to reach the published minimum.
- Where a course has to be cancelled. FolkestoneSea Sports will offer clients either; alternate course dates or a full/partial refund as appropriate.
He admitted that within the past years kids were unintentionally committing serious gun offences by buying at&t phone tracker the legal weapons on the internet